Flower Quotes to Brighten Your Day from Bouquet Box
Here at Bouquet Box – we are quiet simply crazy about flowers!
Who doesn’t feel joy by smelling, seeing or buying a beautiful bunch of flowers?
Flowers are symbols of hope—they grow out of dark places after long stretches of dormancy, still reaching for the light.
Too often we pass by life’s smallest shows of magnificence. When we truly see a sunflower for what it is, we’ll notice that it does not radiate envy for not having what the rose has; it blooms for its own joy. When it comes to flowers, there’s no need for judgment; there’s no competition between petals, only varying displays of how beautiful nature can be in all its expressions.
Like a flower, enjoy the air that you breathe, grow from the darkness, open up to the light, let your past be continuously washed clean, show the world your beauty, and remember your roots.
We hope these flower quotes encourage you to look on the bright side today, because there’s so much to enjoy that can only be enjoyed today.
1. “There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” – Anais Nin
2. “What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.” – Joseph Addison
3. “The flower doesn’t dream of the bee. It blossoms and the bee comes.” – Mark Nepo
4. “Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.” – Luther Burbank
5. “Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.” – Mark Twain
6. “Flowers are the music of the ground from earth’s lips spoken without sound.” – Edwin Curran
7. “Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them.” – A.A. Milne
8. “Earth laughs in flowers.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “Little things seem nothing, but they give peace, like those meadow flowers which individually seem odorless but all together perfume the air.” – Georges Bernanos
10. “All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today.” – Indian Proverb
11. “Flowers don’t worry about how they’re going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful.” – Jim Carrey
12. “Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine to the soul.” – Luther Burbank
13. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.” – Abraham Lincoln
14. “A flower does not think of competing with the next flower, it just blooms.” – Unknown
15. “A flower blossoms for its own joy.” – Oscar Wilde
We offer a beautiful bespoke subscription bouquet of fresh beautiful flowers each and every time – from only €22 including delivery.
Ready to embrace the beauty of flowers?