Terms and Conditions
IF YOU’RE NOT HAPPY FOR ANY REASON JUST LET US KNOW AND WE WILL MAKE IT RIGHT
By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. ORDERS AND CANCELLATIONS
1. Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by Bouquet Box, and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
2. Changes to your order
If you wish to change your subscription, please do so via the “My Account” area of the Bouquet Box website. We’ll always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes (including to the delivery address) that are made at least 4 days before the expected delivery date. At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 8 days notice for any changes to be made.
3. Cancellation policy
Subscriptions can be cancelled up to six days before the next payment date. To cancel your subscription all you need to do is let us know by emailing [email protected] Please note that we have a 4 bouquet minimum per subscription and any subscriptions that are suspended or cancelled before the fourth bouquet has been charged for will be subject to a €15 cancellation fee. At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 9 days notice for any changes to be made.
4. Pausing or cancelling your subscription
Please note that we have a 4 bouquet minimum per subscription and any subscriptions that are suspended or cancelled before the fourth bouquet has been charged for will be subject to a €15 cancellation fee. You can cancel a subscription at any time by letting us know at least 6 days before your next payment date within your subscription plan. In such circumstances the pause or cancellation will take effect without charge. In such circumstances, if your card has already been billed (see paragraph 2.2 for billing timings), we will issue a full refund. Where notice is provided after that time, please note you will still receive and be charged for your next delivery (as we will have already started cutting your flowers), but your pause or cancellation instruction will take effect after that delivery. At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 9 days notice for any changes to be made.
5. Subscription prices
The price for each order within a subscription is the price at the time that a subscription is set up. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to raise our prices at any time for reasons including, but not limited to, price increases from our suppliers and partners. If we raise our prices, we will notify our subscribers and provide the option to cancel your subscription free of charge.
1. We accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely by Stripe.
2. For all ongoing subscriptions, your credit or debit card will be billed at checkout for your first delivery only. For ongoing deliveries, you will be billed on a recurring basis every week in which a delivery is scheduled. The amount your card will be billed in any given week will be the value of your order(s) for the given week.
3. For all gift bundles, your credit or debit card will be billed upfront on checkout for the entire cost of the subscription.
4. If you create an account and enter your payment details, your card will be stored securely by Stripe so that you can check out on future visits without re-entering your card details.
5. We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
1. All prices include delivery charges unless otherwise stated. All prices include VAT unless otherwise stated.
4. DELIVERY POLICY
1. We deliver our bouquets with Fastway and via selected courier companies.
2. For Fastway deliveries, 95%+ of our deliveries will be on the chosen date and almost all remaining deliveries will take place one day after that. We wish we could provide more certainty, but at this time Fastway does not offer a guaranteed one-day delivery service, so we cannot guarantee the exact delivery date.
3. In the event of a delay by Fastway or a courier, we are unable to offer a refund or to resend your delivery.
4. We are unable to provide delivery notifications for Fastway orders. We do not obtain proof of delivery.
5. We cannot guarantee that delivery instructions will be followed.
6. In the event where a delivery from BouquetBox is refused by the recipient for any reason and returned to BouquetBox, a refund or a replacement will not be sent due to the perishable nature of flowers .
7. Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, BouquetBox cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the postal service that we use or anything else outside of BouquetBox’s control.
8. In the event of a non-delivery (flowers not having arrived within 6 days of their payment date), please contact BouquetBox at [email protected] It is the customer’s responsibility to contact us within 7 days of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a refund. Failure to do so will result in the lapse of any rights to a refund.
9. BouquetBox only delivers within the Republic of Ireland.
10. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
11. If you change address, you must update your address details on the “My Account” section of the website to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done at least 4 days before your next order is due to arrive. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph. Please note that at peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 8 days notice for any changes to be made.
12. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to cancel your subscription if it becomes apparent to us that the postal or courier service in your area is too unreliable. We value our customers and our ability to deliver, so where we can’t, we won’t risk disappointing you.
5. OUR PROMISE, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
1. We aim to delight our customers by delivering fresh flowers, in great condition, on time.
Our flowers are occasionally sent out in bud form meaning they will last longer with the recipient. If you receive flowers that do not seem fresh, please contact us at [email protected] to let us know. If, at our sole discretion, the flowers do not meet our high freshness standards, we will give you the choice of a free replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the un-fresh flowers within 72 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 7 working days. Please note that banks might take an additional 5-7 days to refund the amount to your card.
While our flowers are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as fresh and beautiful as when they left us, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact us so that we can arrange a free replacement at our next available delivery date. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers in question within 72 hours of receipt of the flowers in order to be eligible for a replacement. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 7 working days. Please note that banks might take an additional 5-7 days to refund the amount to your card.
4. Non Delivery
While we do everything we can to make sure our flowers are delivered, sometimes mistakes do happen and deliveries don’t turn up. If we fail to deliver your order (i.e. if your flowers have not arrived within 6 days of their payment date) we will send you a free replacement on our next available delivery date. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 7 working days. Please note that banks might take an additional 5-7 days to refund the amount on your card.
Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns. We offer customers refunds or replacement flowers if the flowers are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
6. Flower availability and substitution
All floral products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
6. OFFERS AND PROMOTION CODES
1. At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
2. In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
3. As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers and promotional codes, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
4. We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalised special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
5. Unless explicitly otherwise stated, free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the BouquetBox service, and are only available once to any one household.
6. Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
7. Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
8. Except where otherwise stated, discounts and credits are available only once to any one person.
9. Credit expires 12 months from the date that it is added to an account
10. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to expire or revoke credit, or to temporarily remove the ability to redeem credit on our site.
11. Except where otherwise stated, voucher discounts and credits cannot be redeemed against or applied to orders placed during key peak periods where supply is limited. These include, but are not limited to, 7 delivery days up to and including Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and the Christmas period.
12. Discounts and voucher codes cannot be redeemed against courier delivery charges, percentage discount vouchers are applied only to the bouquet cost unless otherwise stated.
7. GIFT CARDS
All our usual terms and conditions apply to Gift Cards. The following terms and conditions will also apply to the purchase and redemption of Gift Cards on the Bouquet Box website:
1. Gift Cards ordered through our website will be delivered either by electronic means to the email address you specify or by physical means by way of a physical Gift Card being delivered to your chosen recipient on the date of your choosing.
2. Site offers and promotions (including credit) do not apply when purchasing Gift Cards.
3. Our Gift Cards must be redeemed on our Website, as full or part payment for products from our Website.
4. If there is any Gift Card balance outstanding upon redemption, such balance will remain as a credit balance in the Gift Card recipient’s BouquetBox account.
5. All Gift Cards are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
6. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. The first redemption of a Gift Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other credit or discount.
8. Gift Cards may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Card.
9. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed against any additional gifts and shipping charges.
10. Where products purchased online with a Gift Card are returned, any monies owing will be refunded by way of the relevant amount of credit added to the Gift Card recipient’s account at BouquetBox.
11. BouquetBox is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
12. No refunds will be processed in respect of the purchase of Gift Cards.
8. CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
1. Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including but not limited to heavy snow, ice, flooding or high winds), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren’t able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
2. Force Majeure
Bouquet Box shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond BouquetBox’s reasonable control.
9. CUSTOMER AND RECIPIENT PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
3. During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
Customer’s email address We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
Customer’s full name and address We use this information for credit and debit card validation.
Customer’s telephone number We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
Recipient’s full name and address We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address is accurate. We will also use the recipient’s name and address for marketing communications from time to time.
1. We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the BouquetBox site and/or the Bouquet Box service from time to time. We will post any changes on the BouquetBox site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the BouquetBox service or BouquetBox site. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new Terms and Conditions.
2. Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the BouquetBox site and/or the BouquetBox services for any reason at any time.
3. These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the BouquetBox site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
4. A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
5. In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
6. Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the Republic of Ireland if the delivery was to an address in the Republic of Ireland. In the event of a delivery to an address in the Republic of Ireland, these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
Thank you for your order, and we hope your BouquetBox experience will be a pleasurable one.
11. TRADING ADDRESS
11A Tivoli Avenue